Thursday, January 1, 2009

Best gift ever!

So my brother got me Family Guy Volume 6 for Christmas. Can I get a "hell yea!" I friggin L-O-V-E Family Guy, in my opinion there has never been a more thought out, intelligent, positive learning experience provided to the public via television. Once you watch this show you will learn to laugh all over again. Actually, the shit is funny, but that's because it takes everything that we hold sacred and taboo and exploits it, steps on it, makes fun of it, whatever you want to call it. Peter is the clueless overweight moron of a dad who can't even remember his kid's names, Brian the alcoholic dog who is constantly trying to bang Lois (the mom), Chris the idiot son who has a penis the size of a baseball bat and is scared of it, Meg the OCD daughter who gets meat thrown at her at school....and my favorite Stewie the mastermind of many plots to kill his own mother. Pretty much the typical American family right there!

So I'll provide you with a few of my favorite scenes:

You gotta watch The Puke-a-thon

Stewie asking Brian about a book he's been writing for like 3 years...

Peter on X

Stewie and Brian wasted

Gay car Alarm

and this last one is fucking classic

original clip here

Family Guy version here

Now that I've offended everyone, time to go watch my movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment