Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Desperately trying to maintain a positive attitude...

So here is the deal, on a previous blog (a few years ago) one of my calling cards was these rants I would go off on, random tangents about shit in general that pissed me off. Almost like comedy in that, I'm pretty sure I was just identifying things that everyone else thought about, but were afraid to mention. I think I was coming across a bit harsh though, but it's a fine line between comedy and acting ignorant. With that, I shall try to walk the line, some things just can't go unsaid.

I've also included this random shot I took while downtown in Cincinnati today. I was actually across the river in Newport, looking back at the City. Just bored, checked out some stuff, and all the people wearing huge coats and shivering like it was the 1st Ice Age or something. Granted, I hate the cold, but damn...

More to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment